i'm blaming on someone...

It's 25th of February 2010. I'm at home for today, at last. There's a lots of things happened today. As I'm one of the spectators on the planet. I think that the climate or weather are changing especially in our country. It had been happening though, for now. Here's the testimony, just as I go back home today, it's very hot in Labuan but different things happened when I arrived in Limbang. It is raining heavily. Adorably (for Labuan instead) with the dark clouds and lightning. I was shocked. I thought that Limbang is experiencing the same weather. But it happen the other way around. hurm..















And for your information, actually I'm feeling excited for this was my first time experiencing a ride on an express in this condition. Dark and very cold. For the first time i experience the express's light were switched on...



they do look marvelous to me...

Besides that, today in our bio class we aslo learned bout the 'mitosis' and bout to learn bout miosis...and i think that it's quit attractive huhu...very fascinating. my teacher aslo teached us it in a very creative way. not boring i meant. some of them are learning by singing. this are exmples of the song/video used...wkwkwkwk...

Comments

Popular Posts