My 16 B-day...

urm for my first time celebrating my bday, I think that it was quit boring but it's just fine for me. I don't really care about it though. I hope that my wishes will be granted lol... About the view of my bday, it's quite weird for we're celebrating it at noon. But in a dinner style...hua2x... As usual as mankind we have to be strong to endure all the hardness of our bio. Today we're happy but what about tomorrow? It's normal isn't... Tomorrow i'll be goin back to school but wawawa anyway, happy birthday to me, myself...lol:P





*but the fact is that I really feel sad today. For of course there are lot of people wishes me today but there is one people that haven't. I don't know whether "..." didn't remember or just acting that it don't know. hua2x T_T it's making me sad.
*but i'll forgive her n wait for her...

Comments

Popular Posts