My Wonderful Life...

urm...I'm Feeling very very very very glad being at home...:) As if that I had been set free from "something" = problems... :P Stress no more...lol...I think that it's a very wonderful life. Today I want to do a lots of things such as fbing, dwnloading songs and etc... But other than that, remember deil you still have a lots of homeworks to be done. haha.. so I think that, this is my way of life. It's not going to stop. It's the "busy" or "hectic" way of life. It just can't stop. Here is the testimony, "If I'm not busy in school, I'll be busy at home too." So, the conclusion is "Deil is a very busy guy". lol...But what am I busy at? urm... I'm busy about my bio = life...



I really content on holidays. It's making me feeling excited. To those who experiencing the same story as I am, i meant about "living in a boarding school". You'll be very very very very thankful to that 8 letters word. [ H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S ] I Love You euw..

Comments

Popular Posts