I Love Cats. But I'm not made to have one?

My holiday is apparently coming to an end next Sunday. not this coming Sunday but the another one after. I'd actually planned lots of stuff to do before hand and, like always, none is done. So, i'd decided to never plan anything ever, again. 

Not that I'm being emotionally about this, it is just that, it is absolutely impossible to plan anything. or should i call me self, "not born to be a planner". In a way i believe i'm not. I'll just go on with the flow. Which actually always give me great results in return. So, i'll just stick to that in the future. No hassle. Easy.

And yesterday evening, when my mom came back from work, she came really loud really that i went out to see what it is. Apparently, one of our kittens just died. I didn't expect that to happen at all. Because it was absolutely in perfect condition before. or so i thought. But yeah i think no one gave them proper foods for days since i didn't went active all the time due to my deadly back pain. Yeah, i have back pain, even right now i still feel it. i really need to lay down after this. Back to the story, my mom said that I'm not a cat person. I was speechless for a moment and i ask her why. Then, she said that because all of my cats or kittens died first before the others and when i think about it, I think that she is correct and I just went on speechless. Sad isn't it? 

I have had cats before, my first cat was named, Mr. Jingga. Jingga is orange in malays, or was it in indonesian language im not sure. He was actually not fully orange but a mix of orange and white, but what made him different was that the long fur. I think that he was actually mix breed for lots of times i think i don't know. because we get it from my sister's friend last couple of years ago when my sister teaches here in our hometown. Jingga's mom was actually local breed, short fur, short curly tail. Nothing special but yeah the kittens were all having long thick fur. And so they gave us to pick and we pick two, which we named one Jingga (which already rest in peace) and Mdm. Gurey (for she is grey in colour). It is sad for me to tell this, i think both of them made out and have kittens and one of them look similar to jingga. So, because he died, i took the one that look like him as my new cat. Then. He also died. Sad isn't it?

So maybe, I really am not a cat person. No matter how i try i think. I don't know.

This morning, when i woke up. I. was. feeling. damn. lazy. Malas. Malas for everything. and then to accept the reality that im going back next week. The reality that I haven't prepared anything for my new coming semester. I haven't shop anything. and the reality that I'm still having this killing back pain whenever i made a wrong moves. This is killing me. 

Talking about killing. I know and I realize that i shouldn't be talking as freely as i like to. People all around the world did suicide, where they carelessly kill themselves while some want to keep on breathing but cannot do so. So, i was watching lots of videos about this ALS Ice Bucket Challenge which goes viral for days already. People talk, people comment. Some nice, some not so nice. Even some of my juniors at school are doing it although-i-think-they-don't-actually-donate but who knows. Maybe they did donate, or maybe they don't because they look like they are having fun on the video. You know like, making this-is-awesome-and-i'll-look-amazing on this video kinda look. But i know that I have no right to say a thing about anything. so I'm out.

I love YUNA. and her new single, Langit #flyinghigh is amazing. It is so emotional really. I don't know why but it really is patriotic for me in a way, knowing all the hardships that our country are having right now. But we'll still fly high no matter what. Up and down of the nation. It is beautiful yet a simple song. Love it. Here is the video and lyric.



Yuna - Langit 

I can see the sky
The birds are flying
Clouds are moving by
My heart is light

    The moon will be my witness tonight
    And in my dreams I see myself fly

Terbang
Terbang tinggi
Walau tanah di kaki
Kan ku cari langit

Terbang
Terbang tinggi awan
Biru menanti
Bersama pelangi

Always thought that I
Could be on my own
But you made me feel alive
And I don't feel alone


The moon will be my witness tonight
Cause in my dreams you and I
We're both fly

Terbang

Terbang tinggi
Walau tanah di kaki
Kan ku cari langit

Terbang
Terbang tinggi awan
Biru menanti
Bersama pelangi

I can see the sky
Birds are flying



p/s I'd been dying to buy something online and I'm waiting for my sister to come back tonight. Well she has the money, I'll make my puppy face to make her chia me something. haha

Comments

Popular Posts